Countdown

Monday, June 21, 2010

2010 Icelandic Seafood Fest 8K Run

Ladies this was by far THEE best race I have ever run, Why? You ask....because I ran it with my best bud Jenny. We have been running together for a couple years but this our first race together. Of course we were all decked out in PINK Ladies Running Gear (our running club we created) and I think we got some pictures in the paper.

The race was nice. It was pretty humid out however and it was pretty brutal, but having my buddy with me made all the difference in the world. The second water stop ran out of water and having her helped me through my extreme thirstiness. lol

The celebration party was by far enough to make up for the the water stop. The food was cooked by Bone Fish Grill. There was Panko Breaded fish and their famous bang-bang shrimp. The two free beers didn't hurt either.


No comments:

Post a Comment