Countdown

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Zumba Debut

Last week was the Zumba Fitness Class debut. My first class was Tuesday, October 5, 2010. I must admit I was a bit nervous but I was so full of engery after the first song or two I didn't notice my jitters.

My class was so supportive and full of energy and life. The ladies were so eager to learn the moves and help one another that it didn't matter when a student was off beat. It didn't matter that we were so tired we could barely lift our legs.

There were people in class that had never taken a fitness class but had so much fun they would surely repeat. Ladies had the confidence they needed to do another class. PINK Ladies Fitness is all about motivation and support, making Zumba Fitness the perfect add-on to my fitness organization.

The second class was two days later on a Tuesday. This will be PLF's second week with Zumba Fitness included into our schedule. There are so many women new faces coming. I'm so happy to see so many making a change in their lives and taking action. If you are thinking about making the change Zumba classes are definitely a great start.

Zuuuuuuuummmmba!

1 comment:

  1. The gym I use here in Oklahoma city does zumba two, www.mademoiselleokc.com what city are you in. Do the teachers all have to be certified?

    ReplyDelete